Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi All:
I moved to Olinda, Brasil in June 2011, It has been an adventure, I have SO  many things to tell you about..
Facebook is just not the place to write about this adventure..
I am not much of a writer,  but will try my best..


To my Brasilian friends..
I am living in your country, I hear you complain and discuss the countries issues, but your proud of Brasil, and even though you see her problems, you don't like foreigners making comments.  We Canadians are the same, we can complain about Canada, but if a foreigner were to do the same,  we would tell them if they don't like it GO Home.  I get that, and I will try to say only good things.Try to remember I am trying to not only pass on the facts of  living here, but my impressions and feelings as well, ( and they are my feelings and my impressions) don't be to hard on me if ( when) I slip and complain. In advance.. I'm sorry..
To my Canadian friends..
I love it here, Brasil has so many wonderful places to see, amazing people, cultural things to see, do and listen to...but its not home, and even though Brasil has all these amazing things,  some times a guy just has to bitch. Take it with a grain of salt and remember, the good far out ways the Bad.


Watch for more in the near Future

No comments:

Post a Comment