Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Back

I'm back 

After 3 months away, in Canada and the US, visiting Family and old friends, eating and drinking (gained 5 kilos) I came back to Olinda..I have to admit, I kinda missed the place, the  chaos. the loudness of the place. 

Don't worry Pernambuco Gypsy I did not abandon you, you're not alone..

Home sweet Home.. can it be true,  has the place grown on me? Have I become accustomed to the Chaos?
When out for a walk is looking at scenery and not having to look down not enough, Do I need rough sidewalks and crazy traffic trying to kill me a every turn to enjoy a walk? Is driving in designated lanes, shoulder checking, using signal lights  and head lights ( not just parking lights)  become to boring, Is it the thrill I seek? Living on the edge? Have I become an adrenalin junkie!

More to follow  

No comments:

Post a Comment